Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Johore Beaches








On my way back from Mersing, I decided to take a detour from the Kuantan-Mersing East Coast trunk Road. Several miles out of Mersing after passing through Kampung Tenglu Laut but before Endau, there is a small off-road on your right. Turn into it and drive for several miles and you should see a whole lot of beach and the best thing is that the beaches are deserted. Yep, I kid you not.

From the pictures, the ones with the blue sky (picture 4 & 5) are of Pantai Tanjung Resang and pictures 1, 2 & 3 are of Teluk Gorek. No doubt the blue sky and white sands are tantalising, but personally I prefer Teluk Gorek which is isolated from the other stretches of beach and somewhat protected (it being a teluk).

Since I was technically 'working' at that hour, I only managed to spend about one and a half hours there. All in all, not a bad day

No comments: