Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brian & Abigail




It's been a while since I attended a wedding and yesterday I had the opportunity to attend my cousin Brian's wedding at Equatorial Bangi. I must say I enjoyed myself thoroughly even though weddings are not usually my thing. Dawn & Grace were roped in to be flower girls for the occasion and fortunately for us, they behaved themselves and that's saying a lot for a pair of 5 year olds.

Since the ceremony was held outdoors, I think all parties concerned were worried that the rains would wash out the occasion. It was already pouring in KL & PJ when we were driving to Bangi. Believe me when I tell you a miracle happened when the clouds held back its contents. It only started to drizzle when everything was concluded.

Later in the night, we had the usual 10 course dinner which concluded around 11 p.m. I am very happy for Brian & Abigail and I wish them nothing but happiness, prosperity, and good health. Congrats cuz.


No comments: