Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bentong

Got my first chance to travel to Bentong today to attend to a matter at the Bentong Magistrate's Court. Traveling from Kuala Lumpur took approximately 1 hour. It was a misty uneventful drive since I left early in the morning.



The court itself was at the far end of town next to the town mosque. But the unique thing about the court was that at its rear, it was all jungle and you can actually hear the early morning howls of the siamang.

That to me was cool.


 The town is small but I liked it. Reminds me of my childhood hometown of Kuantan of the 1970s and 1980s

Here's a short clip of the town center as I drove through it on my way back to Kuala Lumpur. Sorry about the shakes, it's hard to hold still while driving.




Here's some pictures of a clear sunny day taken on the way back. Not so country roads, take me home.




No comments: