Monday, June 16, 2008

What Did You Say To Me?


If you ever go down to Kuantan, you will find this stationery shop right in the middle of town. The stand out feature of this shop (to me at least) is the name. It's a typical Malaysian-style stationery shop run by a typical Chinese boss i.e. it is a stationery shop which also sells sports equipment. And if you look hard enough you will probably find the apparatus which does the 'wiring' of badminton rackets/racquets hidden in the corner

Any kid from any small Malaysian town will know what I am talking about. There used to be more of these shops around but I suspect that they are a dying breed. I hope I am wrong though.

Anyway if you take a good look at the top right hand corner of the picture, you will notice A&A Hotel which is open 24 hours. Personally I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel that opens for less than 24 hours, but that's just me

No comments: