Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jakarta, I like

For some of you guys who have seen the pics I posted on facebook, you must have guessed that I made a short trip to Jakarta last Thursday with Aizul. It was supposedly a business trip but it sure hell didn't feel like one. It was more of a makan trip. I think within the short span on 24 hours I had like 8 meals, some small and some not so small but all good. It's been a long time since I ate like that and I am NOT complaining

Here are just 1 or 2 pics of the food we ate to give you an idea :





The other memorable portion of the trip were the traffic jams in Jakarta, better known as 'machet'. Traffic was heavy and the roads were generally narrow and consequently Jakartans are in my opinion fantabulous drivers.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: