Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun Night

P4150006

P4060018

2 feet of legal documents + 12 hours with the laptop = 1 affidavit.

2 nights ago was a rare night for me. It was one of those rare occasions where I had to really discipline myself and plant my arse on the chair to sieve through 2 feet of affidavits (17 affidavits in all) and come out with a 1st draft. It wasn't easy but it took me from 11pm till 11am the next day (with a 45 minute gym break at 6 am) to complete the damn thing.

It was later emailed to my partners and was returned with a request for some amendments. Had a meetiing with the clients at 3 pm to finalise things and with that I was essentially free for the entire week. It later took me 10 hours of shut-eye the next night to recover from that episode. Now if I had to do this 10 years ago, I wouldn't even need any extra sleep to recover, but now... Damn! this dog is getting old.

No comments: