Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Fresh Start

Today marks my first lesson of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Crush under Prof Marcos Escobar. I have previously rolled with the guys at Crush on Open Mat Saturdays, so I wasn't a total stranger there. The crew there were friendly and outgoing and overall it was a fun class.

As usual a telling point was my fitness or lack thereof. I was gassed within 30 minutes of class while we were still doing our conditioning exercises. Although it's tough (for me!) it will probably be good for me in the long run. I need some serious toughening up and Crush should be the place to do it.

The schedule at Crush for BJJ is as follows :

TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
from 9:00pm to 10:30pm

SATURDAYS
week review & open mats session
6:00pm - 7:00pm GI
7:00pm - 8:00pm NO GI

The address and contact are as follows :

No. 8-3 JALAN PJU 5/10
DATARAN SUNWAY
KOTA DAMANSARA

tel. +6012 2206 064
email. ebjj@live.com


SEE YOU GUYS THERE


No comments: